Sales Associate | MEGO
MEGO is a luxury travel goods retailer located on Granville Street in downtown Vancouver. To ensure that every explorer can travel with comfort and style, our selection includes products from two of the world’s leading brands for travellers, Rimowa, Tumi, and Briggs & Riley.
MEGO is currently looking for full-time and part-time Sales Associates to join the team!
The key role of Sales Associates at MEGO are expected to uphold customer service standards to maximize the store’s sales potential. The position requires demonstration of professional image and conduct. The individual should achieve sales targets by sharing their knowledge of the products and being customer service focused.
- Consistently deliver extraordinary customer service by assisting and engaging with the customer
- Build a loyal client base
- Attend all staff and company meetings
- Perform floor recovery: this includes visual merchandising and maintaining cleanliness and organization of the store
- Communicate with team members and management
- Have a good understanding of all products sold and promotional events in store
- Exceed sales targets and service goals
- Accept cash and bankcard payments and following company transactional procedures
- Non-selling tasks such as inventory counting, floor recovery, etc.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the manager.
The ideal candidate should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills, team oriented attitude
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Minimum one-year retail experience
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, etc. (20 lbs.) regularly
- Schedule availability and flexibility, including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
- Experience with customer service and foreign languages.
To apply, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales Associate - MEGO